NEXT CERTIFICATION DATES:
UK - Hoylake 31st March
UK - London 7th April
Why do we train? We have many different reasons and motivations. For some, we train to get fitter and stronger. For others, we train to achieve a desired look or to feel healthier. For some people, we train to rehabilitate past injuries or to restore mobility after years of incorrect postures that have lead to weaknesses in our bodies. At this moment in time we have never had so many options in the fitness industry, but now we welcome you to experience the evolution in functional movement using the KO8 System.
8 BENEFITS OF BECOMING PART OF THE KO8 ACADEMY:
1. A full day of training in the new and innovative KO8 Functional Movement System. This exclusive learning experience isn’t available through any other training provider in the world. You will develop unique skills and knowledge that can be applied with your clients giving you an advantage over other trainers.
2. Opportunity to work alongside KO8 Founder, Kieran Owens & Academy Director, Sean Clancy to receive the ultimate KO8 experience.
3. You will be awarded 10 REPs CPD points on completion of the assessment, which will fulfil the REPs annual requirement whenever you are required to register CPD points as a fitness professional.
4. You will receive exclusive KO8 Academy video content which is not available anywhere else on the internet containing fully broken down exercises with all coaching points and also a Group Exercise example workout with the format to follow.
5. You have the option to be added to the “KO8 Certified Trainer Directory”. This online database on our KO8 Academy website will display your working locations and contact details for clients looking for a qualified KO8 trainer which will drive business to you as an individual.
6. You will receive an exclusive KO8 Academy T shirt which are only provided to trainers who have completed a Live KO8 certification.
7. You will receive a lifetime of 15% discounts on all and any KO8 products after completion of your KO8 Certification.
8. You will have the opportunity to be invited to VIP KO8 training to be trained up as an affiliate coach allowing you to conduct and deliver KO8 Certifications in different parts of the world on behalf of KO8.
HERE ARE JUST SOME EXAMPLES OF WHAT YOU WILL LEARN ON THE DAY:
- How to effectively test & retest Mobility through joint range and learn tips which will get your clients moving with less pain and more fluidity.
- Muscle building advancement techniques on how improving range of movement can increase strength and power production.
- Developing Thoracic spine rotation and force transfer.
- Joint stabilisation techniques to help resolve pain & prevent injury during explosive exercise or sport.
- How to understand the stretch-shortening cycle to optimise athletic performance tuning.
- Owning the transverse plane and learning a catalogue of 3Dimensional movement exercises with correct form and technique
HOW A TYPICAL DAY SCHEDULE LOOKS:
- Introduction to KO8 System set up and health & safety demonstration for clients and classes.
- Session 1: Enhancing Fundamental Patterns of Push & Pull movement.
- Session 2: Iron Core & Rotations for Performance
- Session 3: Movement & Mobility
- Session 4: Vitruvian Class & KO8 Gauntlet
- Debrief and Q&A with Founder and Academy Director
We invite you to become part of an illustrious group of trainers equipped with the unique KO8 skills to maximise your own and your client's potential anywhere! The KO8 will prove to be the most efficient, portable and versatile piece of equipment you have ever used whether it be to train one to one with your clients, use for your own training regime or implement into a group exercise class. Join us for this very informative and enjoyable training experience filled with creativity, fun and new training inspiration!